Wednesday 10 June 2015

Video Review: Find The Exit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQbDPvt0_VU&feature=youtu.be

I was looking on itch.io to find an indie game to review and I found this one. I enjoyed it, but to discover more you'll have to look on the video.

The audio is out of sync, that's my doing not the game's. I think it was with audacity.

The Making Of

I made the video with using Audacity to record the sounds of the game (having Stereo Mix on), and I also used Licecap to record the video as a GIF. I recorded around seven minutes of this. I tried to use GIMP to crop some of it. Since I had around 10 MB of video, this really didn't work.

Fortunately, ffmpeg could crop it without much  of a difference. I then recorded more audio with Audacity, this time using the microphone. Then added them all together with ffmpeg , as well as limiting it to three minutes, to create a WebM that I then uploaded to YouTube.

And that was the making of.

No comments:

Post a Comment